Thursday, March 4, 2010

Asia's got Seoul!

I've made it to the hostel I'm staying at in Seoul, and I've already met another Texan, who happens to have went to UT law, and knows my good buddy Ian. I flew Cathay Pacific to get here, and it was nice that even though it was under a 2hr flight, we still got a meal with wine. After landing, there was still a one hour bus ride before I reached the hostel. Once I checked in, I went to dinner with another hosteler from NYC and had a ridiculously cheap and good meal of 1500won (~$1.31USD) for 12 dumplings right around the corner:

I have a full day tomorrow, meeting up with some ex AMD coworkers, and dropping off my passport at the Taiwanese embassy for my visa, then partying the night away with some of the hostelers here.


No comments:

Post a Comment