Thursday, February 11, 2010

My dad is a playa.

So I get a call from my dad around 11:30pm, saying that he's not coming home tonight, and is just going to sleep at his office (which has a bed/tv/etc). Now, I wonder if he's actually staying there, or going over to his girlfriend's. Will I need to teach him the finer intricacies of putting a sock on the door to the condo, should he not want to be bothered here if things get intimated with his girlfriend? This is uncharted territory, as father and son are both bachelors living together. Suggestions anyone?

In other news, I am happy to report that I have a working Macbook Pro again, and can hopefully figure out this mess of a network so I can get internet on my laptop at home, instead of using my dad's. Also, the acupunture did help a bit, but there is still some pain there in the lower back. It's not as pronounced as it once was, especially in the morning, but I can still feel it after walking all day, like I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment