Friday, February 19, 2010

Why won't it stop raining?

It's rained non-stop for almost 6 days now. All the planned trips to the various coasts with my aunt were all scrapped because the weather has been so crappy. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to explore on my own.

As for what's been going on, I've been trying to get my iPhone working again, but for now it's just a really expensive iPod. That's what I get for not paying attention when I'm clicking through things in iTunes. I have a few pictures I took on there to upload for your viewing pleasure, but that'll have to wait for now. Bah. It doesn't really help me either that I still can't get internet working on my Macbook at my dad's place. I've tried everything that I know, and can get an IP address, but can't connect to the internet. It's really, really annoying.

On a more positive note, I'm headed to South Korea from 3/4-3/10 to visit my friend Jason, who will be visiting from his current residence of Japan. I was planning on visiting him in Japan, but he's going to be in Seoul during the dates I looked at, so we decided to just meet there. Flying to Seoul is also much cheaper (bonus!), and I get airlines miles out of it (double bonus!). Hopefully I can also get my visa resolved over there as well. I'm also starting to plan a trip to Thailand with my effervescent friend Hoan-My, as she'll be in Vietnam visiting family. I can't wait to explore ruins and beaches :) I just hope it won't rain everyday while I'm in Thailand :P

No comments:

Post a Comment